Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Postscript...

...to yesterday's entry. Sincere thanks to Cardozo, Carly, and Eli for thoughtful reminders, hints and suggestions. I have read them carefully and taken them to heart, and I do value the goodness of heart from which they came. My intention is to be patient, and to pursue this weighty problem with all the mindfulness I can muster. Funny, isn't it, how our unacknowledged addictions can blindside us? This seems to be the one that I'm given to address at this point in my life. As in so many other aspects of my life, I need above all to learn--and to practice--patience.

It's a lovely weekend here in Laguna Beach. It seems that I have drop-ins from various parts of the country and the world these days, so good wishes to all for a wonderful weekend in no matter where you may be.

No comments: