Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This Morning...

... I am distracted.  I have a couple of hours to edit down and stitch together the interviews I did yesterday for my next Art of Outrage.  It's going to be a good one.  And then early afternoon I have a date in the San Fernando Valley with my tax man.  A new one.  The tax man who has been helping us these past, I'd say, fifteen years, retired, and merged his business with a big operation that seemed to expect me to do all the work filling out their forms, then charge me for feeding the information through their computers.  I prefer the old-fashioned way, person-to-person, eye-to-eye.  Wish me luck... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taxes, good luck, try and remember that some the money goes for things
we like.
Do you think Bush and his buddies let the economy go to shit to stop any government funds to go for health care, arts, or food inspections, or public highways?