Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just Popping In...


(I'm on sabbatical, honest!)

...to say thanks you to all those who wished me well on my break. The book is moving along nicely. And to those who were kind enough to send birthday wishes for today, some via email, some via Facebook, etc. I was sitting yesterday at an outdoor cafe, enjoying a mrning cup of coffee with Ellie, and gazing over to an adjacent table where a couple were sitting at breakfast with their one-year old. And I was wondering what kind of a world this will be when he reaches my age. That will be, er... 2082!

Love to everyone out there. I'll be back when the book is done...

4 comments:

robin andrea said...

Hello Peter! Happy birthday to you! I hope it is a wonderful celebratory day. I'm glad you are enjoying your sabbatical.

secret agent woman said...

A very happy birthday to you, Peter. Sounds like a lovely way to start it.

mandt said...

Greetings Peter...HB!

Robin CHAN said...

Happy Birthday and may you have many many more as Having the time to practice Buddhism is the sole purpose of long life.

May you always be well and happy.