Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bloody Monday

One of "those days." Got up out of the wrong side of the bed. Found TWO copies of the New York Times outside our door--after now six months of nightmare menu calls to correct delivery problems. Made another nightmare menu call to register the problem. Made the mistake of reading one of my two copies. Put my back out, lifting George to the counter-top to give him his eye drops. Got into a snit over a bank account and spent hours trying to sort it out. Missed a date with myself at the gym. Got on the bathroom scale--another big mistake. Did my blog entry on the cheap. Ellie having much the same disaster of a day. Went down to the studio and screwed things up down there. Tripped up over George's leash and bashed her head.

Ah, but... I booked myself in to a wonderful deep massage, which left the tense old body dripping with relaxation. And somehow found myself still breathing at the end of the day. So much to be thankful for...

No comments: