Friday, January 7, 2011

PLEASE NOTE...

... that I'll be gone for eight days starting today, Friday, January 7th. It's actually Ellie's birthday, and we have been planning this trip for some time. We are joining a National Geographic cruise in Costa Rica and Panama, and hope to learn about the flora and fauna of the rain forests there, amongst other things. I have no idea what kind of Internet access I might have, or what choices I will make about "The Buddha Diaries." In the past, as many readers know, I have kept up, pretty much day to day, with text and pictures. But this is quite a demanding and time-consuming task, and I'm not yet sure I'll be up for it, even if the access is available. I may choose to keep notes along the way, and write it all in a sequential blog entry when I get home. In any event, I'll be back at my desk on Monday, January 16, so if I disappear for a while, I hope you'll rejoin me then.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe and wonderful journey to you and Ellie. Birthday wishes too!

CHI SPHERE said...

Happy trails Peter and Ellie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ellie...
If you get a chance to hike through a rain forest or cloud forest don't miss the opportunity. Most amazing places,
Stuart

mandt said...

Enjoy! And Happy Birthday Ellie!

Susan Thacker said...

Happy Birthday Ellie. You must take one of those rides on a wire across the canopy of the rain forest, a birthday present you'll not forget.

Eva Kolosvary-Stupler said...

Wish you a very happy Birthday Ellie and a great trip for both of you! Harvey's birthday is (was)also on Jan. 7th.
I wonder if this means anything comon in their nature?