Friday, October 14, 2011

A POLITICAL NOTE

Please note my return, today, to Vote Obama 2012. I have been neglectful of this site over the summer, but am anxious to get back to it. Listening to the rhetoric of the Republican field, I am more than ever convinced that we need Obama's steady hand. I agree with those who express disappointment over those things he has not been able to achieve, but stand firm in the belief that a second term would allow him to do more--especially if backed up by greater numbers in the House and Senate. And I absolutely dread the alternative.

I would welcome your contributions to this blog, and will be on the watch for anything that supports this cause. I know that there are many of you out there like myself, who give Obama more credit than his detractors would allow. Send me your thoughts--it does not have to be a lengthy screed!--and I'll be happy to help you make your voice heard on Vote Obama 2012.

No comments: