Friday, January 6, 2012

200,000


As I mentioned just the other day, we are fast approaching our 200,000th visit on The Buddha Diaries. I am immensely grateful to have discovered this outlet for my ambles off into the reaches of the mind, and for the interest and support of so many people around the globe.

Emily and I are beginning to watch the Sitemeter in the attempt to identify that 200,000th visitor. We will then make every effort to contact that person with the gift of signed copies of both Persist and Mind Work. A bit gimmicky perhaps, but a genuine, if small gesture of appreciation. In addition, we will make every effort to make good on that offer of a signed copy of Persist for the ten subsequent visitors. It all depends a bit on being able to identify readers by time of visit, location and website of origin, but we’ll do our best... More on this as things develop. Meantime, a small stone for the day, below.

2 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I LOVE the new pic of Luka. (I know, how old could it be?) He has such a wise and knowing look, like a little tulku. Sending many blessings to him.

ambermaida said...

Just in case I'm one of the lucky ones, I thought I should tell you my copy of "Persist" came in the mail today (I'm already about a third of the way through- yes, that good) but would still love to have it signed, if possible. Best wishes and Happy New Year! Amber Maida