Monday, January 30, 2012

AMAZON

If you've been trying Amazon to order a copy of "Mind Work," I'm aware that you're still getting a message saying "temporarily out of stock." While I'd like to think that this is because copies are flying so fast off their virtual shelves, more likely it's because of Amazon's slow response to the new publication. On the one hand, I'm tempted to encourage you to keep trying, in the attempt to break the log jam in their author-unfriendly system; on the other, I'm inclined to have you go directly to the publisher, Parami Press, to be sure your order is filled promptly. Or there's always your local bookstore, in which case you'd be doing everyone a favor. (See article in Saturday's NY Times Business section.)

1 comment:

Gregg Chadwick said...

Peter,
I just put up my review of Mind Work on Speed of Life.
Thanks for the inspiring work!

http://greggchadwick.blogspot.com/2012/01/peter-clothiers-inspiring-new-book-mind.html