Monday, July 2, 2012

A LUKA MONDAY...


I probably won't be posting much until after the 4th.  We're down in Laguna Beach for the holiday, and were joined yesterday by our daughter and our grandson, Luka, seen here in a fine pajama suit ...



He'll be eight months old exactly on the 4th.  And generally when he arrives he brings with him the kind of chaos--the good kind!--that you expect when there's a baby around.  There's also the Tour de France, which started to my surprise last Saturday--it usually does not start before July.  In any event, I'm having trouble finding it on the television schedule to record the daily stages as I have done in the past.  The only one I've been able to find is in French, on a Canadian channel.  I don't mind the French--I can afford to brush up on that--but I have always enjoyed the commentary team of Bob Roll, Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen, and they seem to have moved this year to NBCSports.  More research to be done, to see how I can access this channel...  A double excuse, then, to taking a break.  Unless there's something that can't wait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're getting the Tour on 1334 HD on Cox in Irvine. I don't know what cable Laguna has though.