Friday, December 9, 2016

Meditation

I may have mentioned a while back having starting a meditation group at my home in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. Our past few sits have been a welcome opportunity to allow the mind to step away from distressing events in the "real world" out there! At the end of our hour, we emerge much more relaxed and open to whatever may happen in the great unknown that is the future.

I hope that others are achieving the same benefits and that more will continue to join us in this practice which does no harm but rather spreads goodwill throughout the world.

Please remember to click on over to my new blog, Boyhood Memories. I'm posting there more frequently now than in The Buddha Diaries. If you have enjoyed this blog, I'm sure you'll find much to engage you in the sometimes transformational stories I publish there.

No comments: