Monday, April 10, 2017

PLEASE JOIN ME

I hope you'll check in on my new blog, The Rohrabacher Letters, from time to time. It has become an important priority in my life, to add my voice to those resisting the hegemony of the extreme right wing in America today. Their policies seem to me to be antithetical to the most basic and humane of ethical standards. That they are now in a position--and willing!--to ram through legislation that further favors our richest and most privileged citizens threatens any remaining semblance of social justice in our country. To remain silent is to condone. I choose to speak out--and hope that you will join me. Today's entry is about that wall that is supposed to keep illegal immigrants from entering the country from the south. Please click on over, and feel free to add your comment!

No comments: