Monday, January 23, 2012

A RAINY DAY...

... in Laguna Beach. The rain is welcome. This morning, the disconcerting return of a "cluster" headache. I have not had one for a while, and failed to recognize the early symptom of sparkly peripheral vision when it came along. Then the headache hit and laid me out flat.

Better now. Clusters are strange creatures. They are incredibly intense, and typically return at the same time each day for a series of days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one was an a-typical one-off, and that it won't return tomorrow. We'll see.

Meantime, I have been working for much of the day (the rest of it) on a longish piece about our art gallery rounds at the weekend. Nearly finished. I'm awaiting images and permissions from the galleries, and hope to be able to post tomorrow. More to come...

1 comment:

CHI SPHERE said...

Must be a barometric response if it's gone by the 24th